Thursday 17 December 2009

Fancy yourself a McVicar?



For the sake of the children, don't feed Santa last year's mince pies.

Ever thought that you could do better than the singers on stage? Well now you can, or at least you can if it's Carmen you fancy bossing around with some puppet finger madness from Custom Works. If you'd prefer something bigger than Tom Thumb then they've got a range of larger dolls including Beethoven and a dapper Puccini.

In case you're wondering, no, I am not taking any backhanders for this post – but if their sales rocket then I would, under duress (let it be said many times) accept a token of respect...but one glance at my blog hits has "wishful thinking" ringing in my ears.

2 comments:

  1. I can fancy being better than the singer on the stage only if I'm dead drunk and the opera is Carmen and I'll get to boss around Anna Caterina Antonacci's Carmen, I think. ;o) Then again, maybe not. :oP

    Merry Christmas and Happy 2010!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ACA would be a bit of a handful I think ;) !

    Belated Season's Greetings!

    ReplyDelete